LINKS & MORE
SCC/SECC Pacific Union Conference
Big Ideas Order Form (from Adventist Education Website select Big Ideas order form)
Big Ideas WebEx-Overview - 10/9/12
Big Ideas WebEx-Online Resources - 4/9/13
-PowerPoint Overview of Program
- By Design F & Q
- By Design Online Resources Instructions
Program Overview (video)
- By Design Order Form 2018-19
By Design Labs - Lab Prep Videos sorted by Grade
Fun way to teach kids math using calculation tools. Contributed by Ms. Young's class at Elmgrove.
CIA World Fact Book
This reference site is updated biweekly to provide wide-ranging and hard-to-locate information about the background, geography, people, government, economy, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues for countries from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe. Included among the 271 geographic entries is one for the "World," which incorporates data and other information summarized where possible from the other 270 country listings.
CIRCLE - Curriculum and Instruction Resource Center Linking Educators
Core Standards - Official website of the CSS initiative. It provides excellent resources and easy to access state by by state information.
Current Articles 2016-17
NMC Horizon Report K-12
Educationdive.com - (Top Education News)
Edutopia.org - (blogs)
Elementary Curriculum Review 2017-2018 Even Year - Due on: May 9, 2018
(Download to your computer for it to be fillable)
- Elementary Textbook List 2018-19 (click her for Chart)
- Elementary Textbook List 2017-18
- Elementary Math Standards Correlation (By Our Teachers 4 Our Teachers)
- Elementary English Standards 2013 (Writing, Speaking, Listening, Language)
Encounter Bible (Elementary) (New Adoption )
Order from Advent Source:
Grades 1-8 School Resource Kit
Grades 1-4 Unit Resource Kit
Grade 5-8 Unit Resource Kit
Encyclopedia Britannica Online - www.school.eb.com
Please contact your School Administrator or SECC Office of Education for Username and Password
Go Math Order Form (from Adventist Education Website-select Go Math order form)
Go Math In-service (10/23/12)
Helpful Teacher Websites
www.teacherspayteachers.com - (Buy, sell, and share original teaching resources)
www.Learnerslink.com - (FREE - effective classroom strategies)
www.educationalpress.org - (FREE - create educational worksheets)
www.help4teachers.com - (FREE)
www.studystack.com - (FREE)
www.handwritingforkids.com - (FREE)
www.kidsclick.org - (FREE - search engine for kids)
www.edhelper.com - (Basic - $19.98/year; Everything - $39.98/year)
www.enchantedlearning.com - ($20.00 plus/year)
- http://educore.ascd.org/ - (New website by ASCD, provide access to evidence-based tools.)
- www.edmodo.com - (Basal Alignment Porject (grades 3-5) and Anthology Alignment Project (grades 6-10)
- www.achievethecore.org - (A great collection of resources for teachers)
- http://learnzillion.com/ - (Learn Zillion has over 1500 commom core lessons for math and ELA)
- http://www.illustrativemathematics.org/standards/k8 - (Illustrated Math)
- http://www.myboe.org/ - 5 Common Core modules for Professional Activity Credit for teachers who sign up for an account.
Computer Integration Websites (Grades 1-8)
Provided by Larry Blackmer, North American Division
Journey to Excellence
North American Division (NAD) Office of Education
Key Learnings-NAD (K-8) (for reference only)
Kindergarten: Stepping Stones Program
- Stepping Stones PowerPoint
- K-2 PREP (Presented in Nashville)
- Program Overview (Video)
- Order Form - 2018-19
- Monthly Math Focus
- Spiritual Connection
- Weekly Letter Sound with Book
Elementary Math Standards Correlation (By Our Teachers 4 Our Teachers)
- www.coolmath.com - A fun site of math, reading, spelling, and geography games.
- www.education-world.com - A search engine containing education link
- www.xtramath.org - Help kids master basic math facts (free web program for students, teachers and parents)
- Artlex - Dictionary of visual art terms
- Louvre - Palace and museum, activities, information, and more.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - Collections, exhibitions, events, site index, search the site, and more.
- Museum of Modern Art - Information on the collections, special events, educational resources, art news, and more.
- National Portrait Gallery - General information, collections, exhibitions, online tours, and more.
- Smithsonian Institution - Museums, research, education, libraries, publication, exhibitions, and more.
- Virtual Library Museums Page - Links to museums in Africa, Japan, Russia, Canada, Luxembourg, Switzerland, USA, and more.
- WebMuseum Paris - Art exhibits from Paris museums, plus a virtual tour of Paris.
Music Studio -NEW Spotlight on Music Curriculum
Music Studio is a digital first program. With Music Studio all of your materials are accessible in one place.
Plan inspiring lessons anywhere, on any device, and keep them organized without missing a beat.
Please click below for more information about Spotlight on Music K – 8.
Music Order Form
Demo and Contract Pricing available (Password required)
NAD Online Store
Resources provided by Larry Blackmer, NAD
This link provides a wide variety of resources - from School Finance to Internet Research to Worship PowerPoints and more.
Science of Legos! (The)
Pacific Union Conference Office of Education
Secondary Textbook List -only opens with firefox
Secondary Social Studies List (updated Dec 2013)
Free Math and Language Arts worksheets, games, quizzes, and themes
Social Studies (New Adoption)
(NAD Website for ordering instructions)
Back to School Read-Alouds (book suggestions and discussion ideas)
Tech How and Why (helpful tips and tutorials)
Across the World Once a Week (blogging tools to share responses of everyday life around the world)
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Resources 2014
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Binder (Handed out at EMT 5.14.14)
TK Implementation Study Report of the First Year (AIR Study of CA TK Program)
Virtual Field Trips
YouTube For Teachers
Designed specifically for teachers as a guide on how to
use YouTube in the classroom